- Vintage Pajama Set with optional Monogramming: The cosiest pink jammies a girl could ask for. Warm enough for winter but light weight enough to carry you through all seasons. You can add an extra special touch for a little extra $. Go for the monogramming guys! Best part? They’re currently 60% off with code EXTRA60.
- Apple Smart Battery Case with Wireless Charging: How did I come up with this list you might ask. Well, these are all items I’m eyeing for myself and I couldn’t resist making a list! I bit the bullet and bought the iPhone 11 Pro (the camera is AMAZING you guys!) when my phone was up for renewal. And now I can’t help but want a new case to fit my new phone. This one is ALL THE THINGS!
- Anti Aging Rose Quartz Massage Roller: With my big 3-6 just days away, I can’t help but notice more fine lines than ever before. I’ve heard great things about these rollers and they’re oh so pretty too!
- Enameled Cast Iron Round 8-Qt. Dutch Oven: I’ve had my eye on the Le Creuset version for as long as I can remember but the cost has always kept me from pulling the trigger. I found this one, pretty gold knob and all, on sale and a fraction of the price of the Le Creuset but just as pretty. Use code SAVE for an extra 50% off at check out and free shipping.
- Yeti 20 oz Stainless Steel Rambler: One of my favorite purchases of 2019. I have white and Rob black. And for the amount of times you’ll use this beauty, the price is right. I do love the white but there are pink and red ones too if you’re feeling festive!
- Oversized Leather Tassel Keychain: I’m OBSESSED with this one! And while I love the orchid (as pictured) the blush pink has my heart. The size definitely attracted me to this piece as its grander than it appears at 7″ long and 2.5″ wide, you’re sure to find your keys quicker than before this piece was in your purse and time is priceless right?
- Love Throw Pillow: While I’m usually not up for decorating for smaller holidays, this is such a simple way to add a little something to your decor this Valentine’s day and for years to come.
- Oval and Round Lettuce Ware Serving Platters: While the pink is oh so pretty, the green and white are just as dreamy. The collection includes dinnerware plates and more to match.
- Wood and Marble Circle Heart Coaster: I definitely don’t need these and you probably don’t either but I couldn’t resist the wood and marble combo along with the monogram action in the middle. I totally heart them.
- Spiked Pout 1L: For anyone hoping to drink more water in the new year this ones for you! How have I not known about these until now?! They’re seriously so cute and they come in a few different pinks, different sizes and if you’re looking for a little less edgy, there’s a non spiked version as well.
- Rose Gold House Plant Watering Can: If you’ve been following along in my stories and instagram posts you probably know I have a little love for house plants. But, the struggle is real when it comes to remembering to water them. With a watering can like this, who could forget?
- Heart Pavé Drop Earrings with Pearl and Heart Hoop Earrings in Tortoise Shell: Consider these for your outfit on the big day with a LBD or a pretty pink sweater. They’ll add the perfect hint of holiday without going overboard. Oh and they’re on MAJOR sale! Just $3.50 for the Tortoise Shell version with code EXTRA60 and the Pave drop with pearl have since sold out but keep you’re eye on the link as they may restock. I ordered them 2 weeks ago and they will be my v-day flair paired with something simple for a night out with Rob.
- Live Olive Tree: We were gifted an olive tree for our wedding and told to remember to extend an branch anytime things got heated. It started off small and grew to almost 3 feet tall but we forgot to bring it in before the first frost at year 3 and it didn’t make it through the winter. I’d love to buy another one and think i’ts the perfect “Olive you” for this Valentine’s Day!
- The Songbird Mule: These slipper mules have had my attention for months, maybe years. A classic that you’ll have for years to come. They’ll make any home chore a little more glamorous. Who doesn’t need that?
I hope you find this list helpful. Treat yourself or to pass it on as a hint to a loved one! You can also save the list for later by clicking the red Pinterest “save” icon on the upper left side of the image at the top of this post.